- Aircraft Leasing is an extended use of an aircraft similar to a rental agreement with the exception that the Lessee (yourself, your business, or club) has exclusive use of the aircraft.
- Terms of Leases typically are from a minimum of three months to a year or more.
- Leases are developed by Duffy with the Lessee on an individual basis, therefore each lease is custom designed around the individual, business, or club and the intended use of the airplane.
- Duffy will work with you to develop a lease for a time period that is agreeable for the both of parties.
- Duffy does require that the aircraft is hangared during the period of the lease.
- If the aircraft is brought back to our maintenance facility at Marshfield, Duffy will perform the maintenance, in most cases at no cost to the Lessee as this gives us a chance to correct any problems that may be wrong with the aircraft. Maintenance can be performed by outside maintenance facilities with prior approval by Duffy.